Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Child maltreatment and neglect.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2021; 39: 589-603https://doi.org/10.1016/j.emc.2021.04.009
- Cutaneous sign of abuse: kids are not just little people.Clin Dermatol. 2017; 35: 504-511https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clindermatol.2017.08.002
- Nonaccidental trauma in pediatric surgery.Surg Clin North Am. 2017; 97: 21-33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.suc.2016.08.002
- Screening for pediatric abusive head trauma: are three variables enough?.Child Abuse Negl. 2022; 125105518https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chiabu.2022.105518
- Fractures of child abuse.Pediatr Radiol. 2021; 51: 1003-1013https://doi.org/10.1007/s00247-020-04945-1
Section Editors: Benjamin E. Marett, EdD, MSN, CEN, TCRN, CCRN, COHN, NPD-C, NE-C, FAEN, FAHA, and Sara Webb, MSN, C-PNP, CFNP, C-NPT
Sara Webb is a dual certified family and pediatric nurse practitioner. She actively practices in pediatric surgery/trauma and on the neonatal/pediatric critical care transport team at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL.