Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- UpToDate Web site.Published 2015. Accessed July 10, 2015)
- Intranasal ketamine for analgesia in the emergency department: a prospective observational series.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 10: 1050-1054
- Clinical practice guideline for emergency department ketamine dissociative sedation: 2011 update.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 20: 1-13
- A randomized controlled trial of intranasal ketamine in major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 970-976
- Intranasal ketamine for intermittent explosive disorder.Psychiatry Weekly. 2007; 2 (http://www.psychweekly.com/aspx/article/ArticleDetail.aspx?articleid=598. Accessed October 7, 2015): 1-3
- The emergency department experience with prehospital ketamine: a case series of 13 patients.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2012; 16: 553-559
- Prehospital analgesia using nasal administration of S-ketamine—a case series.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2013; 21: 38
Earn Up to 9.0 CE Hours. See page 93.
Section Editors: Andrew D. Harding, MS, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE, FAHA, FAEN, and Kathryn C. Whalen, DNP, MSN, RN, FAHA
Submissions to this column are encouraged and may be sent to
Andrew D. Harding, MS, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE, FAHA, FAEN
Kathryn C. Whalen, DNP, MSN, RN, FAHA