Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiopulmonary compromise associated with milk and molasses enema use in children.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2003; 36: 144-148
- Constipation in infants and children: evaluation and treatment.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1999; 29: 612-626
Felt B, Brown P, Coran A, Kochhar P, Opipari-Arrigan L, Marcus S, et al. Functional constipation and soiling in children. http://cme.med.umich.edu/pdf/guideline/peds03.pdf. Accessed April 20, 2010.
- Safety and efficacy of milk and molasses enemas compared with sodium phosphate enemas for the treatment of constipation in a pediatric emergency department.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011; 27: 1118-1120
- Pediatric variations of nursing interventions.in: Hockenberry MJ Wilson D Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children. 9th ed. Mosby, St Louis, MO2011: 998-1051
- Management of constipation in the emergency department.Clin Pediatr Emerg Med. 2010; 11: 182-188
- Facilitators and barriers to clinical practice guideline use among nurses.Am J Nurs. 2012; 112: 26-35