Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Headache.in: Marx J Rosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice. Mosby-Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2005: 1635-1637
- Headache and facial pain.in: Tintinalli J Kelen G Stapczynski S Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY2004: 1422-1428
- The central nervous system.in: Kumar V Abbas A Fausto N Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Elsevier-Saunders, St Louis, MO2005: 1347-1419
- Mechanisms of acute brain injury after subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurol Res. 2006; 28: 381-391
- Cerebrovascular disorders.in: Aghababian R Essentials of Emergency Medicine. Jones and Bartlett, London2006: 403-407
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage.Accessed October 20, 2007)
- Spinal puncture and cerebrospinal fluid examination.in: Roberts J Hedges J Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine. 4th ed. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2004: 1197-1222
- Pharmacology for Nursing Care.5th ed. Elsevier-Saunders, St Louis, MO2004
- Nicardipine prolonged-release implants for preventing cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: effect and outcome in the first 100 patients.Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 2007; 47: 389-396
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES Stevens R, Nyquist P. The systemic implications of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurol Sci. 2007;261(1-2):143-56
Earn Up to 8.5 CE Hours. See page 390.