Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hospital-based emergency care: At the breaking point. 2006Accessed April 4, 2008)
- Emergency department crowding is associated with poor care for patients with severe pain.Ann Emerg Med. 2008; 51: 1-5
- The impact of emergency department crowding measures on time to antibiotics for patients with community-acquired pneumonia.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 50: 510-516
- The effect of emergency department crowding on the management of pain in older adults with hip fracture.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2006; 54: 270-275
- Medication errors in emergency department settings. USP patient safety data.Accessed April 21, 2009)
- Medication administration discrepancies persist despite electronic ordering.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2007; 14: 756-764
- Emergency Nurses Association position statement. Staffing and productivity in the emergency care setting.Accessed November 3, 2008)
- Chapter 30. Nursing workload and patient safety—A human factors engineering perspective.in: Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2008Accessed October 26, 2008)
Earn Up to 8.5 CE Hours. See page 187.