Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A stance against violence.Emerg Nurse. 2007; 15: 6-7
- Position on violence in the emergency care setting.(Available at:)Accessed May 25, 2008)
- Ensuring nurses’ safety in violent workplaces.AAOHN J. 2008; 56: 51-52
- An evaluation of an aggression management training program to cope with workplace violence in the healthcare sector.Res Nurs Health. 2008; 31: 320-328
Section Editor: Angela Hackenschmidt, RN, MS, CEN, and Maureen Harrahill, RN, MS, ACNP-CS
Earn Up to 8.5 CE Hours. See page 594.
Submissions to this column are welcomed and encouraged. Submissions may be sent to:
Angela Hackenschmidt, RN, MS, CEN
Emergency Services, San Francisco General Hospital, 1001 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
415 206-6763 • [email protected]
Maureen Harrahill, RN, MS, ACNP-CS
1404 SE Malden
Portland, OR 97202
503 494-6007 • [email protected]