Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electroshock gun.(Available at:)Accessed October 27, 2006)
- The advanced taser: a medical review. April 27, 2003; : 1-30
- Independent evaluation report of taser and air taser conducted energy weapons.(Available at:)Accessed October 27, 2006)
- Amnesty International. Excessive and lethal force? Amnesty International’s concerns about deaths and ill-treatment involving police use of tasers.AMR. 2004; 51: 1-83
- tasers under fire.Sun Sentinel, Broward Metro Edition. June 19, 2005; : 18-19
- USA Amnesty International’s continuing concerns about taser use.(Available at:)Accessed October 27, 2006)
- Taser policy.(Available at:)http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cjst/training_resources/taskforces_conf/presentation_materials/TaserForum/7%20Miami%20PD%20Taser%20Policy.pdf(Accessed May 14, 2007)
- Final Report of The Miami-Dade County Grand Jury. Spring term 2005.(Available at:)Accessed May 15, 2007)
- Firing a weapon and aggression.J Pers Social Psychol. 1972; 22: 296-302
- Discussion of effects of a taser in fatalities involving police confrontation [letter].J Forensic Sci. 1992; 37: 956-958
- Cocaine-associated rhabdomyolysis and excited delirium: Different stages of the same syndrome.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1999; 2: 120-127
- Crush injury and rhabdomyolysis.Crit Care Clin. 2004; 20: 171-192
Earn Up to 8 CE Hours. See page 365.