Implications for Nursing Practice
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Will restructuring affect nurses' safety?.Am Nurse. 1993; 26: 17-19
- Workplace violence: getting hospitals focused on prevention. [online, 1998 May/June].(Available from:)
- Violence in healthcare: a strategic approach.Nurs Pract Forum. 1995; 6: 120-129
- Disarming the threat of workplace violence [online, 1999 Oct 5].(Available from: URL:)
- The extent, nature, and response to victimization of emergency nurses in Pennsylvania.J Emerg Nurs. 1991; 17: 282-295
- Insights of nurses about assault in hospital-based emergency departments.J Nurs Sch. 1998; 30: 249-254
Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Guidelines for preventing workplace violence for health care and social service workers 1996 (OSHA Publication No. 3148). Washington, DC: OSHA Publications Office.
- Phenomenology.in: Sarter B Paths to knowledge: innovative research methods in nursing. National League for Nursing, New York1988: 97-105
- Fundamental patterns of knowing.Adv Nurs Sci. 1978; 1: 13-23
- Phenomenology and psychological research. Dubuque University Press, Pittsburgh1985